These 50 beautifully stamped 1 gram Gold bars have a distinct advantage. Their design is made unique, as each CombiBar™ is produced with guides to let you precisely break off individual 1 gram Gold bars, providing flexibility to a larger investment.
- Contains 50 grams (1.6075 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented as a single unit in a sealed protective assay package.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features a single stamped Valcambi logo along with the weight and purity of each bar.
- Reverse: The entire combination of 50 bars depicts the unique serial number, and product details.
- The accompanying assay card lists the weight and authentication of the bar by the assayer.
- Valcambi is a leading Swiss refiner known for outstanding craftsmanship.
Handle your investments with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Made of exquisite quality, these .9999 fine Gold bars are produced by Valcambi, which has origins more than 50 years ago in Switzerland. Add this one-of-a-kind Gold CombiBar™ bar to your cart today!
THE GOLD IN YOUR GOLD BARS CAME FROM ONE OF THREE SOURCES.
When you buy Gold bars, where does the raw Gold in your bar most likely come from? Your 1 gram Gold bar came from one of three sources. Whether it is Gold by the gram or a Gold coin, the Gold either came from reserve Gold that a government or bank decided to sell off (1.5%), recycled Gold (37%) or mining (61.4%). When investing in Gold bars, Gold supply is a major factor: There is only so much Gold in the world. In fact, according to Forbes and other estimates, all the Gold ever mined in the world (estimated at 171,000 tons of Gold above ground) would fit into about three Olympic-sized swimming pools, or a 20 meter x 20 meter x 20 meter cube.
WHEN INVESTING IN GOLD, UNDERSTAND INDIA’S RELATIONSHIP WITH GOLD BARS AND GOLD JEWELRY.
Just before October of each year, those investing in Gold bars often expect a surge in Gold demand from India (although imports to India have dropped in the past few years). What is this connection with Gold bars and India that happens around the same time every year? Gold, like that found in 1 gram Gold bars, has a special connection to Indian culture and is gifted extensively during celebrations and weddings. Gold by the gram, or jewelry, is especially important on Dhanteras, a day for celebrating wealth and the first day of Diwali, the five-day festival of lights celebrated by Hindus, Sikhs and Jains.
- PCGS #: 512921
- Diameter: 26.50 millimeters
- Designer: Joel Iskowitz/Barbara Fox
- Weight: 15.55 grams
- Edge: Reeded
- Metal Content: 99.99% Gold