As low as $59.99 per coin over spot!
The Golden Eagle is the fifth release in the RCM’s spectacular “Call of the Wild” series. This series features the mighty, boisterous species that make up the Canadian landscape. Showcased in the finest .99999 fine Gold with a high face value of $200.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Individually housed in a card with an assay certificate.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $200 face value and the year 2018.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of a Golden Eagle with gleaming feathers and open beak ready to catch its prey.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This fifth coin in Call of the Wild Series would be a great addition to any Gold collection. Add this .99999 fine 1 oz Golden Eagle coin to your cart today!
The Golden Eagle is one of Canada’s largest and most powerful birds of prey, a raptor whose high pitched call is generally reserved for its mate and nestlings. Swooping and soaring in the skies over open country, the golden eagle is named for its gleaming feathers, which shine brighter than ever on the reverse of this .99999 fine Gold bullion coin.
- PCGS #: 512921
- Diameter: 26.50 millimeters
- Designer: Joel Iskowitz/Barbara Fox
- Weight: 15.55 grams
- Edge: Reeded
- Metal Content: 99.99% Gold