Gold Mexican Libertads are stunning coins that stand out in any collection and their limited mintage means they are rarely seen in North America. Gold Libertads feature iconic Mexican imagery, produced in striking .999 fine Gold quality.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Limited mintage of 900 pieces.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend “Estados Unidos Mexicanos” (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico’s history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The 2017 1 oz Gold Libertad has a limited mintage of 900 pieces. This extremely low mintage attracts both investors and collectors making these coins scarce in the marketplace. Add this 2017 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
- PCGS #: 512921
- Diameter: 26.50 millimeters
- Designer: Joel Iskowitz/Barbara Fox
- Weight: 15.55 grams
- Edge: Reeded
- Metal Content: 99.99% Gold